The following documents will be required:
1) AIPMST (SECONDARY) Scorecard.
2) Admit card of AIPMST (SECONDARY).
3) Seat allotment certificate / Admission receipt.
4) Migration Certificate (Original).
5) Age proof certificate (Birth certificate / Madhyamik / 10th Std. admit card).
6) Madhyamik / 10th level pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
7) Higher Secondary / 12th Std. pass certificate and marks sheet / Grade card.
8) SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate (if applicable) from a competent authority.
9) Character certificate in original from the head of the Institution last attended Original).
10) Passport size photographs
Yes, even after generation of admission receipt name of allocated college can be changed.
For seeking admission in the AIPMST (Primary) participating institutes for the academic year 2023 – 2024, applicants should complete the following procedure:
Step 1. It is mandatory to appear at the AIPMST Scholarship Test for admission in AIPMST (Primary) participating institutes. The applicants can apply through online mode for AIPMST (Primary) - 2022. For Online Mode, applicants may visit: www.aipmstprimary.co.in
Step 2. All the applicants, who are applying to the AIPMST (Primary) - 2022, have to take a written test. The successful applicants would be invited for a counseling round.
Step 3. All the eligible applicants have to appear at the counseling round for admission, in which they would get an option to choose institutes and the desired branch. Here, it is noteworthy that attendance at the counseling is mandatory to avail this facility.
Step 4. It is after the counseling round that the candidates shall be provided application receipts. The selected applicants have to report to the institute in person on the given date and time with the admission receipt with original documents required for further proceedings.
Yes. It is Mandatory.
Yes. Counselling is mandatory for the admission.
Must Have Passed 12th standard Must have the Science Subjects (PCB) in the 12th Must have cleared the AIPMST (Primary) Scholarship Examination. Must have attended the AIPMST (Primary) Counselling.
Yes. you will get 100% Admission assistance from AIPMST (Primary) In case of any query, where can the same be addressed? AIPMST (PRIMARY) can be contacted via: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91-9355111307 / 8 From 10:00 am to 07:00 pm on weekdays.