Instructions for the Online Examination
NOTE: If you submit your test and confirm, you CANNOT take the test again.
- There will be 150 questions in your test
- You can only enter the test 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time, however the “Start test” button will be enabled at the scheduled start time, and you must click the same to start the test
- You may see “Elapsed Time” which indicates that the test time has already been started
- Please read each question twice before answering.
- The pattern of the examination shall be objective type based and there will be multiple choice questions with four options having single correct answer
- Each correct answer carries four marks
- For each incorrect response, one forth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted.
- No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the test.
- There is a timer on the top right-hand side which indicates the remaining time
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time
- Click “Next” button at the bottom of the screen for moving to the next question
- You can navigate through the questions back and forth by clicking “Previous” or “Next” button
- You may also click the respective question number on the right hand side panel to reach that question
- You can toggle to any of the sections from the right-side navigation menu
- Section instructions will also be available both in the right-side navigation menu OR in the header for the current section
- Questions can be answered in any order within the given time
- Status of all questions will be displayed on the right hand side panel giving a snapshot of how many questions have been ‘Attempted’, ‘Skipped’, ‘Marked for Review’
- You can attempt un-attempted questions or review attempted questions anytime during the test
- You can change your answers before clicking the “End Test" button
- Click the “Submit Test” button at the bottom right corner when all the questions are answered
- You will not be able to re-enter the exam once the test has been submitted
- A reconfirmation screen will appear. Click “OK” to submit the test
- In case you are disconnected during the test, you may log in to the same URL with the Unique Test Key generated for the test
We wish you all the best!